Numbers, data, facts
The Adventurists guys seem to have a rather boring life because they make shenanigans and encourage everybody to join.
Facts about the Mongol Rally.
- 16,000 km
- A little car with maximun 1,200ccm
- Across Europe and Asia
- From the North See to Lake Baikal
- Over the hills, through the desert
- Across Iran and alongside Afghanistan
- No backup, no support, no given route
- Only three guys, an old compact car and a lot of fun
- More numbers – in English.
- Even more numbers – also in English.
“If nothing goes wrong everyhing went wrong”
It’s about going astray, meeting people and using your rusty mind.
The good cause.
- Each team has to collect at least 1.000GBP (~1.300€) for a good cause.
- 500GBP for Cool Earth
- 500GBP for a non-profit organization